Registration fees for the virtual convention are necessary and cover Zoom license fees, Website fees, and organizational expenses. Revenues exceeding the group’s needs will be donated to intergroup and/or GSO.
REGISTRATION PAYPAL PAYMENT BUTTON BELOW
AT BOTTOM OF PAGE
Participants who register receive confirmation from PayPal and a further confirmation from Biarritz Virtual AA Convention communications. To Register simply go to Registration and click the PayPal button or bank card link at the bottom of the page. There is no form to fill out, you will receive access details promptly.
Why is there a registration Fee
As noted above; to put on and organize the event entails certain fixed costs including Zoom License fees, Website costs, and administration costs. Revenues exceeding the group’s needs will be donated to intergroup and/or GSO.
Based on the principle of ‘self supporting through our own contributions’, Any excess funds, including Seventh Tradition donations, to the event’s needs, will be donated to Intergroup and/or GSO. Thank you for helping us to be self-supporting.
What is Self Supporting
Self-support begins with me, because I am part of us – the group. The organizers, BAB Anglophone AA Group pay rent, utility bills, buy coffee, snacks, and A.A. Literature, support their Intergroup office, their area committee, and their General Service Office. If it were not for those entities, many would never discover the miracles of A.A.
• Zoom login URLs and passwords will be available on the event website.
• The PayPal receipt you receive will confirm your registration/access to the event
• If you have not registered you will need to do so, to receive access
Register with PayPal or bank card
• Registered members only may contact us for access details after 14 June 2021
• No PayPal account? Use your credit or debit card here and click ‘pay with card’
• Email address for access details and info is firstname.lastname@example.org
SECURITY FEATURES are implemented in the interest of minimizing hackers & ‘zoom-bombers’
NOTE: ACCESS IS AVAILABLE ONLY UPON REGISTERING
• After registering via PayPal or bank card you will receive a PayPal receipt
• The PayPal receipt contains confirmation you are eligible to access meeting rooms
• Access details to the ‘secret page’ will be made available upon registration
HOW IT WORKS:
• The Secret Page will be emailed to you upon confirmation
• Contact us to access login details on the event website secret page
• The Secret Page provides you the login URLs and passwords
Pre-Registration is recommended.
• Payment may be made BELOW on this page using PayPal and/or Credit/Debit card.
Meetings & events – (Pre-Registration Recommended)
• Capacity at meetings is limited.
• Pre-registration is recommended to avoid disappointment.
• Online registration is €12.50 per person (via PayPal or bank card online)
• All registrations online to be paid via PayPal or card in euros.
Reserve/Book/Pay the following for the event?
• Registration fee | Book/Pay here
* Registration payment may be made online using PayPal or credit/debit card below and includes a minor service fee.
Online Zoom Convention Registration €12.50 covers
Registration Access 26062021
- Meetings/events at Biarritz Virtual AA Convention.
- Pay with PayPal or Credit/Debit card..
- €12.50/person registration before the event.
Payment: How It Works
• When you click “Pay with PayPal” button, it will ask for PayPal login in pop window.
• When you click “VISA / Master Card / AMEX ” buttons it will not ask for PayPal login
• User who does not have a PayPal account, can also pay using these cards.
• Click the relevant Convention Registration button
• The payment window opens slowly – practice patience! 🙂
• If you are on Microsoft Windows browser and experiencing difficulty
• We suggest you try using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browser (free)
Contact email@example.com if you have difficulty paying with PayPal