LOURDES video here
Lourdes Pic du Jer Video here
Lourdes Lourdes-tourisme available here
Lourdes, a world bastion of spirituality, welcomes over 6 million visitors from over 140 countries every year. With 189 hotels, Lourdes is the second biggest hotel town in France.
Explore Lourdes with a professional guide. It is to Bernadette Soubirous that the city owes its celebrity. Discover the city called ‘miracles’; the Apparitions Cave; the sanctuaries and their 22 places of worship; the Boly Mill Bernadette’s birthplace; Le Cachot, the former prison; the parish church, the former presbytery; are a must. For an amazing panoramic view of Lourdes, Tarbes, Pau, the Argelès Gazost valley and Pyrenean summits, the century-old funicular takes you to the summit of the Pic du Jer. A walking path leads to the observatory offering a 360 ° panoramic view.
12 Step Tour Highlights
• Hear the history of events that have shaped the history of Lourdes.
• Learn the history of Bernadette Soubirous, The Marian apparitions, and Lourdes.
• Visit the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Lourdes, 3 basilicas, Grotto of Massabielle
• Get tips on the best things to see and do in the city during your stay.
• Enjoy some of the best views of Lourdes and surrounding countryside.
Lourdes and the Sanctuary
•Language: tour commentated in the English language
• Reserve/book your tour/group at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Guided tours are subject to availability on the reservation date/s desired.
Above: Lourdes from the Pic du Jer. | Below: pilgrims at the sanctuary